Reeva Forman has a BA Honors Degree in Psychology from the University of the Witwatersrand, and is Managing Direct of Reeva Forman (Pty) Ltd, one of SA’s leading cosmetic companies.
Reeva is a well-known guest speaker addressing audiences on management, marketing, motivation, self-development, human relations and success.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
- 1978/9 – The first Women President of the Johannesburg Junior Chamber of Commerce
- 1983- SA Business Woman of the Year
- 1985/7 – Member of the Board of the S A Broadcasting Corporation
- Chairman, Temple Israel, Hillbrow JHB
- S A Jewish Board of Deputies – Gauteng Council / National Executive Council
- S A Zionist Federation – Honorary Life Vice-President / Member of the MANCOM Board
- Chairman Israel Now Tour SAZF